Sunday, June 7, 2015

Welcome Madeline Jean!!!

Madeline Jean Morris is here!  Born January 25, 2008 at 6:19 PM

"What a rush when she was born!  She was beautiful and perfect and her screams filled the room with sacred joy and my eyes with tears.  She has beautiful dark brown hair, and lots of it.  They let me see her before they took her to the corner of the room to do the tests."
 "Madeline weighed 7 lbs., 12oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long."


 "They immediately took her blood tests to the lab, and while we waited for the results, they let me hold her.  I instantly felt bonded to her and I was so grateful that she made it safely into the world."
 "We were able to keep her with us in our room for five hours before she was transferred to the NICU.
"Those five hours were a heaven sent blessing!  In that time, I was able to nurse her, hold her, and watch as my son met her for the first time.  My mom brought Ethan in when she was only 30 minutes old."
 My daughter!

 Daddy

 "It was a dear experience to see Todd holding her and Ethan looking on wide-eyed and smiling.  I hope to never forget it."


No comments:

Post a Comment