Wednesday, June 10, 2015

She Looks Innocent Enough...

March 13, 2008:  "Madeline screams all day long.  If she isn't sleeping, she is screaming.  It's been a week like this…I feel bad for Ethan, for one.  He spends a good portion of his day starring at me bouncing a screaming baby around the house...
 "And when I say scream, I mean SCREAM.  Her face turns scarlet and her eyes bug out and she screams so loud that it hurts your ears.  It's that loud until she can't breathe anymore, and then her scream is silent until she decides to come up for air…the front pack is the ONLY way to get Madeline to stop screaming.  Yesterday she was in the front pack for six hours...
"A few days ago, before I figured out the front pack thing, she screamed from 12:20-5:20…she slept from 5:20-8 and then screamed from 8 until well past when I went to bed.  Todd stays up with her every night!…It's just really hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment