Tuesday, June 9, 2015

NICU, Part 2

We were blessed to be able to hold and love Madeline for 20 minutes every feeding cycle before she had to go back under the lights.  But it wasn't nearly enough!
Beautiful eyes!  Beautiful girl!
January 28, 2008:  "My mother is an angel.  May she be blessed abundantly for taking care of Ethan.  I miss Ethan so much.  This is the first time in his entire life that I haven't seen him and can't be with him.  It's been TWO DAYS. I want to hear his voice and see his grin and feel his hugs.  I wish he knew how much I missed him.  He is doing well, but I just wish he knew."
My sweet girl
Enjoying time with Daddy
The hardest part was putting Madeline back under the lights with the mask on her eyes when she was wide awake!
I just want to take you home.  Wire free!
January 31:  "Billi at 11.5 (5 AM), will test again at 8 PM and then turn off the lights and test at 8 AM to see rate of rise - possible that she'll go home tomorrow IF numbers are good…I'm praying"

No comments:

Post a Comment