Saturday, May 23, 2015

Moving Day

December 19, 2005 - Moving Day
 "The things I will miss most about Ponca City are small in number but large in their meaning to me.  I will miss the park with the walking trail where we walk as a family every Sunday.  I will miss my Laurels.  I will miss big open blue skies, and I will miss the feeling that accompanies the home where I brought home my first little baby from the hospital."




 "Todd and I painted our bedroom together, set up a crib, and brought Ethan home from the hospital here.  I hope I can take with me the way this house FEELS.  It feels like home."
 "Todd and Ethan played a little in the empty living room.  Todd kept looking at Ethan and saying, 'where's all our stuff?'  Ethan seemed to wonder the same question."
Goodbye Ponca City, Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment