Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ethan's First Birthday

December 13, 2006 - Happy First Birthday Ethan!
  23 lbs. 2 oz. (60th percentile) and 33 1/4 inches (off the charts!)
 "He loves waving at people but only if they keep their distance and don't wave first.  He's a little shy and very tender-hearted.
 "I love Ethan's tender sweetness.  I love how he comes up to me literally every 4 minutes all day long to give me hugs.  I love how he wrinkles up his nose and opens his mouth wide when he's puzzled and puckers out his lips and sniffs when he's playing.
 "I love watching him take his first little steps, I love watching him pick up food and very carefully put in in his mouth.
 "Ethan - what a sweetheart you are.  You looked so grown up to me today.  I love you so much.  You are the light of my life."

 Checking out the goods


 Not so interested in opening presents

 not impressed!



 Cake time!




No comments:

Post a Comment