Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Family Time at Home

May 22, 2008
 "Ethan calls me 'Mom Mom'.  I don't know where he got that from, but he is verging on obsessed.  Where he used to say, 'what's that?'  He'll now say, 'what's that mom mom?'  or 'come over here' has turned into 'come over here mom mom'.  Pretty much every sentence ends with mom mom.  I really like it.  I think it's cute.  I called him 'Ethan Ethan' for awhile, but he would look up at me and in a very serious voice say, 'No.  I'm just Ethan.'  I don't know how long it will last, but for now I am thoroughly enjoying being mom mom."
 "Madeline is almost four months old.  I can hardly believe it.  She has the sweetest gummy grin in the entire world and it melts my heart every time she smiles at me.  She loves to stand now on my lap and so it's hard to have her sit there.  She stiffens up until she's standing only to wobble back to sitting again.  It's wonderfully fun…she makes adorable little coos and squeals.  Ethan loves watching her and laughs when her head bobbles around.  He can make her smile which makes him giggle which makes me realize again and again how being a mom cannot be beat."






No comments:

Post a Comment